Friday 17 February 2012

Superdrug Natural high cleanser and eye-makeup remover: review

Natural high cleanser and eye-makeup remover. (200ml) £2.99
Available from Superdrug stores or online at superdrug.com

Ethics:
BUAV approved.
Product and ingredients have not been tested on animals.
No animal ingredients: suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
UK brand.
High in organic extracts and natural ingredients.


Review:
As a Natural High product, this contains many natural and organic ingredients such as: green tea, witch hazel, coconut oil and grapefruit water. After checking out the ingredients, coconut oil and witch hazel are the top two after water.

This make-up remover is creamy in consistency, it feels like a light moisturiser but contains coconut oil and liquid paraffin which enables face and eye-makeup to easily slide off. The smell is fruity and I think is a bit overpowering for me.

Overall, this product is easily applied and works very well, removing even mascara very easily with a cotton pad. It leaves skin feeling moisturised and looking toned.

8/10

1 comment:

  1. I use this myself, and am not impressed that Superdrug decided to discontinue this product. I bought this because I wanted an eye makeup remover. After I used this for my face, I was so amazed at how soft and smooth my face was!! You don't usually get that from a cleanser... I still have a lot in my bottle and will try to preserve as much of it as possible--it's a gem

    ReplyDelete